Corporate Paralegal - Century City
Full-service business law firm with offices in Silicon Valley, Los Angeles and Austin, Texas seeks a talented corporate paralegal with at least two years of experience for its Century City office. Structure Law Group LLP is a family-friendly law firm dedicated to providing exceptional service and results to clients while providing a challenging and collegial working environment that encourages personal and professional growth.
Examples of daily tasks include supporting corporate attorneys, corporate housekeeping matters including entity formation, entity dissolution, foreign qualifications and DBAs, obtaining EINS, preparing annual meeting minutes, completing securities filings, preparing stock certificates and stock ledgers, assisting with paperwork needed by the SEC, IRS, UCC and other regulatory bodies.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience as corporate paralegal. The candidate should have the following:
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- Friendly and easygoing personality with a "get-it-done" work ethic.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Word, Outlook and Excel) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and desire to communicate and work closely with multiple attorneys on different assignments daily.
- Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines.
- Proven problem-solver and team player
- Paralegal Certificate
If interested in the position, please submit a resume, cover letter and your salary requirements.
Structure Law Group, LLP is comprised of a dedicated team of legal professionals with high levels of experience in the areas of business law including corporations, limited liability companies, commercial real estate, intellectual property, employment, merger and acquisitions, debtor and creditor rights, and business litigation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Paralegal Certificate (Required)
Work Location: One location