Litigation Paralegal (Los Angeles)
Structure Law Group, LLP seeks business litigation Paralegal. The ideal candidate will have experience in business litigation. Examples of daily tasks include court filings in state and federal courts, assisting with propounding and responding to discovery, drafting letters, litigation calendaring, processing mail, summarizing depositions, communicating with clients, court personnel and vendors, and otherwise providing support for several attorneys as well as the senior paralegals. We are seeking an individual who is motivated, focused, and thrives in challenging environments and is looking for growth and learning opportunities. Ideally, the candidate will be a creative problem solver, comfortable working as an individual and as part of the team. SLG relies on its paralegals and needs a person who is excellent with organization and project management skills.Requirements
The candidate must possess the following:
- Paralegal Certificate
- Knowledge of state and federal court rules, calendaring, and filing procedures
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Word, Outlook and Excel) and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions
- Strong multi-tasking skills to work on a variety of assignments
- Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines.
If interested in the position, please submit a resume.