Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (San Jose)
San Jose law firm seeks a full-time receptionist/administrative assistant. The ideal candidate must be professional, reliable and organized. We are looking for a candidate who can excel at tasks including:
- Answer phones in a professional and friendly manner
- Process paperwork per instructions with close attention to detail
- Maintain a clean and presentable workspace, lobby and kitchen
- Take charge of keeping office supplies stocked
- Provide assistance to multiple people and juggle appropriately
- Willing to take on new tasks as needed
The candidate must have a professional telephone and in-person presence and must also be computer savvy (MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PDF). Attention to detail is a MUST.
This is a full-time (in-person) position for Monday through Friday during regular business hours, including benefits.
If interested in the position, please submit a resume, cover letter and your salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Jose, CA 95110: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location